Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  47
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanks! Women and Children's Class

The quote no one wants to hear when referring to not pushing their spouse to train;

"We do not rise to our level of expectation, we fall to the level of our training." - Archilochus

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    The quote no one wants to hear when referring to not pushing their spouse to train;

"We do not rise to our level of expectation, we fall to the level of our training." - Archilochus
    I do hate that she's not into it. I demanded she demonstrate the ability to shoot and the manual of arms for the household weapons, but you can't negotiate or insist on real, organic interest in the topic. She passed my class as well as my personal qualification course. That was the standard I set and she passed. I recognize I will be shouldering the burden of the defense of the castle, but I actually think that was part of why she married me to begin with. At least I have a man-cub now to pass that responsibility on to when the time comes I am no longer able.

I thought the class went well... the younger ladies did exceptionally well. All were very safe and a pleasure to work with...
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Thanks again for putting this on. It's gotten the wife a LOT more comfortable with my firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by JMW4570 View Post