Likes Likes:  19
Dislikes Dislikes:  2

Thread: New Users: Before you try to sell your stuff...

New Users: Before you try to sell your stuff...

So you see that we have a classifieds section. That's cool! We like to trade, sell and buy crap as much as the next guy.

And while we are rather "rule free" on the forum, I do have some suggestions that would make your life a little easier.

First one is to not let your first post be in the classifieds section. If your first post consists of listing something for sell or trade, you are going to spend the next 12 hours catching shit until you post an introduction in the appropriate section of the forum.

The second one is to NOT let your first post be in the classifieds section. Seriously. If you do, you're going to start off thinking that the entire forum is nothing but a gigantic mass of insufferable pricks.

The third one is to put on your big-boy pants, because if you ignore the other two suggestions... well... you kinda deserve the bullshit you're about to get.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Sophomore
    Tips to help you and us.

List a good form of contact information in your ad.
    A phone number is best and you can write out a few of the numbers.
    An email is only good if you check it often. PM's only work if you visit the site often.
    I have seen things sell in minutes, don't post an ad then not check it for 3 days. That leaves the buyers wondering what's going on when you don't reply to Pm' s or emails after you forgot to put a phone number in your ad.

Pictures- at least 3 is a good start, at the very least have some ready to text a potential buyer when asked.

If your to good to do your part as a seller, than don't post ads.
    Thank you,

MrC.

MrC must really want that PSA.

We don't need no stinking rules

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Sophomore
    It was just a friendly suggestion, not a rule.
    I see it here and other classified ads.
    MrC.

Sell on Amazon, Craigslist, eBay...but wait! Before you try to sell your stuff, there's something you should know. This guide I've compiled for you will tell you about the advantages of buying and selling online, as well as some cons which you should take into consideration before selling online in order to make a profit.