Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK... I have decided...

OK... I have decided...

I LOVE MY FAMILY... so... I ordered 3000 .45ACP 230gr HARD PLATED bullets from Rocky Mountain Reloading... I will be busy for a short while, but my family is worth it.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Airgator do you like these bullets better than the Bayou Bullets?
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

I have not heard any feed back on the Frontier bullets we bought a while back, mine however seem exactly like the xtreme I had been using.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I've never tried Bayou so I can't say. My pistol bullet needs are simple and few as I don't compete.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Airgator at my age i'm just lucky to be able to still compeat at the bowling pins.I am not looking forward to the time I will no longer be able to go out to the range and shoot.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I really like bayou bullets I shoot them in everything from 9mm to .44 magnum and they have worked great for me so far. For the money you can't beat them.

I have found the frontier bullets to be less than adequate, especially when it comes to rifle bullets.

Regarding Bayou, my experiences have been good.

My 2 cents.

Graduate
    I've said before, Bayou Bullets and I had bad luck together. Dale, I loaded up a few of the Frontier and then realized they are longer than the bullets I'm currently using, meaning they are seated really deep. I have those potential gun grenades segregated until I can pull them. It's the middle of the competition season, so I don't want to fiddle with my OAL set until my big matches are done until Fall.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    I've said before, Bayou Bullets and I had bad luck together. Dale, I loaded up a few of the Frontier and then realized they are longer than the bullets I'm currently using, meaning they are seated really deep. I have those potential gun grenades segregated until I can pull them. It's the middle of the competition season, so I don't want to fiddle with my OAL set until my big matches are done until Fall.
    What brand did you finally settle on?

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I have nothing but good things to say about the bayou bullets after using several thousand of them