Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bowling Pin Matches on Thursday 7:00pm

Bowling Pin Matches on Thursday 7:00pm

Just wanted to remind members that we are still doing the bowling pin matches at Talon on Thursdays at 7pm. Turn outs have been pretty slim lately and someone needs to dethrone Ken. It's a lot of fun for those of you that have never tried it. Any questions fire away (no pun intended)
    Ed
    !

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I plan on being back out next week see if this old man can get Ken.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    All right the holidays are over the pins need to be shot,come on out and see if you can beat some old men,you young guns should not have any trouble.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

come closer said the spider to the fly
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    All right the holidays are over the pins need to be shot,come on out and see if you can beat some old men,you young guns should not have any trouble.
    !

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Are we ever going to shoot bowling pins again??????????????????????? No one seems to know what is going on with the tables.

Did the tables break or something? Or did I miss something
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Mike I do not know I called last week to make sure we were going to shoot,i got called back and told the tables were in the shop according to Greg, I called once this week an get an I do not know if the tables are back.will call again today.

i know the legs on one were bent pretty good, and the fronts are banged up from low hits, and someone plugging it with a 500 magnum. hopefully all is well
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Mike I talked to Charlie and JD this morning they said they would have the tables ready