Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anybody bother with the tally show this weekend?

Sophomore

anybody bother with the tally show this weekend?

i'm betting it was the same old same old, not much and nothing new....

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Yep same old same old.it went down the tubes when they put all that crap in to effect in Leon County
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Yep same old same old.it went down the tubes when they put all that crap in to effect in Leon County
    I've got several things I want to sell, but walking around looking for a buyer is no longer legal, right?

Graduate
    Didn't go, no plans to go to the next one, either. Even before the Leon Co rules became stupid that place had lost its shine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by aephilli View Post
    I've got several things I want to sell, but walking around looking for a buyer is no longer legal, right?
    I got an email from them saying private sales are now legal as long as recipient had ccp.

My daughter and I went... Admission price has gone up and amount of merchandise has gone down... Sad....
    "This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."

Captain Steve Rogers

Yeah I went. Selection was pretty decent, for the size of the event, in my opinion. It is rather small now, though. Admission going up isn't doing the turnout any favors, either.

Gun shows haven't been shit for 25 ish years. The last gun show I went to that was truly amazing was the one I went to with my uncle in Cleveland, TN. I was 14yo and I am now 41.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    the good ones are out west.I hate to say it but they were all better than this one.Use to be good shows Birmingham al.Hav not been in years so it could be bad now.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

It was fun to fondle and fantasize about the PS90 and Vectors that were there, but it wasn't worth going to unless you were bored and couldn't find something else better to spend the price of admission on.