Likes Likes:  23
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Levis strauss

CCGF Head of Ambushes

Levis strauss

Every one needs to run out and buy Levis,they have joined Bloomberg in his quest to ban guns.Will never buy another one of their products!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Didn't they show there cards years ago?

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    I prefer wrangler my Damn self.....

Gonna burn you nikes and blow up your ford? *I'm sure you're not dumb enough to think destroying product you already paid for does anything, but damned if there's not a lot of people torching jeans and sneakers right now. I'm waiting for the first f150 to eat some tannerite over their latest statement. https://money.cnn.com/2017/09/25/new...sts/index.html
    I never tire of watching people destroy their own property.
    THE GREATER PART OF LIBERTY IS MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS.

Quote Originally Posted by 12bhunting View Post
    I prefer wrangler my Damn self.....
    Better fit and about the only jeans left that are just plain old jeans. Not this that or the other special fit with some wash and stains already on it for "style". Just regular ass jeans.
    THE GREATER PART OF LIBERTY IS MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS.

Graduate
    Levis started catering to the negro crowd about 2 decades ago. They quit making good jeans and started making those baggy assed over size droopy short like things. Most of what they make now days is made in some foreign country anyway. But I’m in agreement about not throwing away what I’ve already bought and paid for. I just won’t buy any thing else from them or any of the other sell outs .
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Quote Originally Posted by e.money83 View Post
    Gonna burn you nikes and blow up your ford? *I'm sure you're not dumb enough to think destroying product you already paid for does anything, but damned if there's not a lot of people torching jeans and sneakers right now. I'm waiting for the first f150 to eat some tannerite over their latest statement. https://money.cnn.com/2017/09/25/new...sts/index.html
    I never tire of watching people destroy their own property.
    I agree. What do the gray haired folks say? "Don't cut off your nose to spite your face!".

If I have some nike crap I don't need, I will dispose of it as needed. But I think my best action is the way I spend my future money.

I'm just buying counterfeit Nike.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by e.money83 View Post
    I'm waiting for the first f150 to eat some tannerite over their latest statement. https://money.cnn.com/2017/09/25/new...sts/index.html
    I don't see a thing wrong with their statement.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater