Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  76
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: things I have learned in a year

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Sad to say, I did not learn anything about reloading this year. Every year I tell myself I am going to start. And every year i piss away the opportunity. Not this year! I am going to take the class DSH offers and get my shit together!!! I am going to move my wifes sewing shit and set up a work station! Yes this is the part where I always end up pissing away the opportunity.....

Graduate
    The 2nd edition lee book goes in the steps to reload, as well as the 49 th lyman book,
    Lee gives formula for reduced charges, and is geared towards their equipment. But understanding the process is important.

The abc's of reloading goes in the steps as well but does not include any load data.
    I put it off for over 20 years..

Dsh has nice equipment, rcbs and dillon from what I have seen..
    Your expected volume of production, and the type of ammo you load has a influence on the press you get, whether single stage, turret, or progressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Fancier title, new business cards, no raise. Works most every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapper View Post
    No burrito for you...
    Pocket lint and a few spent 22 cases is the cash value of the promotion

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    12bhunting is that because the wife whipps your ass when you talk about moving her sewing ?
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    If that is the case I think you have learned a very valuable lesson right there.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    If that is the case I think you have learned a very valuable lesson right there.
    Experience talking Johnny?

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Shit Wes I have my own building that I reload in.No sewing allowed in there.

Kicked you clean out the house did she?

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    12bhunting is that because the wife whipps your ass when you talk about moving her sewing ?
    Johnny I have been with my wife for 20 years. I have her trained just enough to eat a home cooked meal in the evening, hunt for days without any questions and more loving than I honestly deserve. I decide what goes on in this trailer! Ah Fuck it, ya man she said no.....

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Well hell I have been with mine for about 35yrs,she has me trained now.Boy did she have her hands full.Shit I expected her to give up and boot my ass but I guess age finally caught up with us.