Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  188
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Abby Fundraiser v.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
    Doesn't the auction end today at midnight?
    Midnight 9/1 would have been last night, right?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Tonight at Midnight. Still time for you to bid, Tack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (!) <-- so you know I am serious.

Many thanks to Ike who stopped by and added considerably to the pile of goodies the winner takes home.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Motherfuck. Fine. $400

whats in the pot now?
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Honestly though, shouldn't there be like a 30 minute "cool off" period after the last bid to prevent sniping?

Graduate
    Nope!
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    Honestly though, shouldn't there be like a 30 minute "cool off" period after the last bid to prevent sniping?
    You got this badass real time thread refresh/update going. Seems perfect for this.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

I'm going to dip into my lunch money for this. It means you'll have to pay the next couple of times, Tack.

I'm going to dip into my lunch money for this. It means you'll have to pay the next couple of times, Tack.
    I got you bro, do your thing.

Motherfuck. Fine. $400
    Post #70;

. . . In the meantime I'll raise my bid to $400. Jim

Oh, and even I can figure out who - if anyone - bid after midnight:01

See . . . .
    10 Minutes Ago

I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.