Likes Likes:  58
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Fundraiser For Abby

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fundraiser For Abby

Hey Guys! My daughter Abby is trying to get a spot on Team USA International Bunker Shotgun Team. As I have reported...well, bragged...on this forum, Abby won the Women's overall medal at the Florida Junior Olympic Qualifier in Gainesville. She just got back from the Olympic training center in Colorado Springs where she brought home the Bronze medal for her age group at the Junior Olympic Championships.

She is going back to Colorado Springs the first week in August to compete in the USA Shooting National Championships. I have talked with Rumbler and the guys at Talon have agreed to host a raffle fundraiser for Abby to help with some of the expenses.

We have Two, (2) 325 bricks of Federal 22LR Match ammo as the prize. Talon has the raffle tickets and has agreed to sell them. I believe they are going for 3 for 5 bucks. Get out and buy these tickets and help Abby get a spot on Team USA!

Where else can you pick up 650 rounds of 22LR for 5 bucks??

You can follow Abby at Abby's Bunker on FaceBook
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ammo_zpsd20319bb.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	3214   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abby and clay.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	3215   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abbyMedal.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	3216  
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them