Likes Likes:  240
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumbler

Prayers to all. Many of you were very fortunate to be near him and know him better than I got to. A true loss to the community... God Bless you Mike.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Dammit
    Putting the Harm in Pharmacist

I hope he went as peacefully as possible. I'm proud to have known him.

Graduate
    Be in peace.

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it"

Grand Pooba
    It's never easy when a friend passes away, I will certainly miss Mike. I am however very thankful that he is no longer in pain, no longer suffering. He fought the good fight and I pray that he is at peace now.
    Train like your life depends on it, cause it does.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I really do not know how to express the deep hurt that I feel right now, a lot of people never saw the the side of Mike that I saw when he coaching my two young grandsons in safety on the range an the twinkle in his eyes,when would joke with them in his gruff ways.Alas I have lost another good friend too early.God speed and rest in peace my friend.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

RIP Mike, you are missed.

Several months back Mike was in the hospital for a few days. I stayed one night with him so Triad and Ms. Kathy could go home. We talked a LOT. He came as close to breaking down as I ever saw him. I don't think he would mind me telling y'all how humbled and thankful he was for how much help, support and encouragement the forum members had been to him. He truly was in awe, not only for what we had done but he had a hard time with grasping WHY we had done it.

Jonas, you were and will continue to be Mike's right hand here. Please carry on as you see fit, knowing that Mike will be watching over your shoulder. When you need $ for the operation of the forum, speak out and we will pass the hat and take a collection.
    5G Motorola Razr

He will be sorely missed by many. John Browning is holding a spot for you.

Wow, shocked and saddened. I think I'll get a 1911 and name it Rumbler.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.