Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  27
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Silencers are golden. But priced like tin!!

Silencers are golden. But priced like tin!!

Well, lets not get carried away.

The Arms Affair, your local hometown fun guys to shoot with has partnered with "The Silencer Shop" to offer you selection, one stop shopping and great prices.

Go to: www.silencershop.com and in blue on the top right hand side of the page click on "find a local dealer". Select us. And now shop.

The price you see is the total out the door price, transfer included. Silencer shop will even do the form 4 paper work for you!

For example, HUNTERTOWN KESTREL 9 rated for 9mm, 308, 300 black out and 7.62x39 is $323

Let me clear up that you still have to pay for your ATF stamp $200.
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; October 13th, 2015 at 09:04 AM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Damnit, Gribble. Don't tempt me...
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    Damnit, Gribble. Don't tempt me...
    Order within 15 minutes and get a free jar of Gefilte fish or Matzo ball soup.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Keep the fish, not a fan.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    Keep the fish, not a fan.
    Heathen.

Alright. One bottle of Manischewitz Concord Grape.
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; October 12th, 2015 at 01:29 PM.

You monsters... just take all my money why don't you?
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Mikec2003 View Post
    You monsters... just take all my money why don't you?

Uh. Ok!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Damn Bodo,i figured Dribble was going togive you a jar of vasiline for free.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Well, lets not get carried away.

The Arms Affair, your local hometown fun guys to shoot with has partnered with "The Silencer Shop" to offer you selection, one stop shopping and great prices.

Go to: www.silencershop.com and in blue on the top right hand side of the page click on "find a local dealer". Select us. And now shop.

The price you see is the total out the door price, transfer included. Silencer shop will even do the form 4 paper work for you!

For example, HUNTERTOWN KESTREL 9 rated for 9mm, 308, 300 black out and 7.62x39 is $323
    Newbie questions. Does it damage a suppressor to fire regular ammo through it, and does it suppress it materially if that's what you do?

Quote Originally Posted by substratum View Post
    Newbie questions. Does it damage a suppressor to fire regular ammo through it, and does it suppress it materially if that's what you do?
    No it shouldn't as long as the suppressor is rated for it. Some multi caliber units have warning about using full tilt rounds of higher calibers in them.

It reduces the muzzle blast noise to a degree, but the supersonic 'crack' will still be quite loud.