Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  34
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Train with Mac !

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Just because your AR doesn't run worth a damn dont project your hate on me.

When i remember not to try and insert a full usgi mag on a closed bolt all is good.
    Hmm.Maybe that's why I don't the problems that some folks have . I've all ways loaded 28 rounds in a 30 round gi magazine and 18 rounds in a 20 round. That's the way I was taught to do it more than 45 years ago. It would seem the more things change the more they stay the same. That and I have really good equipment that never seems to hurt when you are talking about reliability .
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    Hmm.Maybe that's why I don't the problems that some folks have . I've all ways loaded 28 rounds in a 30 round gi magazine and 18 rounds in a 20 round. That's the way I was taught to do it more than 45 years ago. It would seem the more things change the more they stay the same. That and I have really good equipment that never seems to hurt when you are talking about reliability .
    So a $2k AR with downloaded mags is what it takes to equal a $600 AK?

Hmm...
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_McNasty View Post
    They are channeling their inner Miley Cyrus. Don't sweat it.
    Shit. I thought they were going for the mattb look. I'd bet good money Miley is clean shaven.

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post

Hmm...
    Well. I wouldn't say equal. I don't believe a brain surgeon uses a steak knife in the operating room. Deferent tools for deferent jobs.

Well. I wouldn't say equal. I don't believe a brain surgeon uses a steak knife in the operating room. Deferent tools for deferent jobs.
    Of course you are right sir.

One for living. One for being found dead trying to unjam your weapon.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post

Hmm...
    $600.00 .......how many did you get?

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Solution =

a. Use more force to insert usgi mag

b. Use pmags

c. Stop using usgi mags

d. Only reload when bolt is locked back.

Who would want an ak. Dale cant ever hit shit with his. But. That might just be him.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Graduate
    Well , I just can't like AKs I bought the best one I could find and it's still an AK . I just don't care for the sound or the feel of them. Perhaps I'd feel differently if I were a gun fighter but alas I just a casual gun enthusiast who only shoots for fun.

Well , I just can't like AKs I bought the best one I could find and it's still an AK . I just don't care for the sound or the feel of them. Perhaps I'd feel differently if I were a gun fighter but alas I just a casual gun enthusiast who only shoots for fun.
    Hey, to each his own. I shoot both, but I prefer the AK. I know this will sound backwards, but I really prefer the ergonomics. Its so simple even people who can't read can run it. Which for some reason works well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Who would want an ak. Dale cant ever hit shit with his. But. That might just be him.
    I shoot AK's and AR's the same.

Poorly.