Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  33
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: URGENT UPDATE PAT MAC CLASS

URGENT UPDATE PAT MAC CLASS

Despite my efforts to keep in constant communication with Mac since this thing got started, as well as Mac confirming with me on his own, Mac has got himself into a problem he can't fix.

Mac has a training event he can't get out of which effects our training on Monday November 16th. He is accepting full responsibility for the screw up and has asked what we can do on our end.

In an effort to salvage this adventure, I am leaving ONE CLASS AS IS and moving the other class to Friday the 20th/Saturday the 21st. This way, only half of the class has to adjust.

NEW CLASS DATE FOR THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS WILL BE FRIDAY NOVEMBER 20th and SATURDAY NOVEMBER 21st:

SB (good to go)
    G. Patides
    (good to go)
    danman
    (good to go)
    josh (good to go)
    harleybrent (good to go)
    dalegribble
    (good to go)
    surfer5
    (good to go)
    jim Reynolds
    (good to go)

EVERYONE ELSE REMAINS UNEFFECTED BY THE CHANGE.

PLEASE POST AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GOOD TO GO WITH THE CHANGE.
    Last edited by Airgator0470; September 25th, 2015 at 03:25 PM.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Graduate
    Still in.

Quote Originally Posted by Danman View Post
    Still in.
    Ditto
    Putting the Harm in Pharmacist

In. Before the lock.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

URGENT UPDATE PAT MAC CLASS

Although unaffected I feel it important to my ego to inform the masses that I am still in.

This may effect my ability to perform range bitch duties though. Will have to check schedule.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Although unaffected I feel it important to my ego to inform the masses that I am still in.

This may effect my ability to perform range bitch duties though. Will have to check schedule.
    You aren't even in this class, fucker. This is the "low speed, high drag" class. harleybrent and I confirmed this at Bob's place this past weekend.

I know. I know but like I said. EGO !
    anyways I have shot with several on that list including you and you guys are not
    LSHD.
    except for dale.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

I'm in.
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    anyways I have shot with several on that list including you and you guys are not
    LSHD.
    except for dale.
    I can't help it that I have elephantiasis of the nuts. Stop picking on me.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

No