Signal 0
Likes Likes:  62
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FINAL MAC CLASS POST

Quote Originally Posted by Airgator0470 View Post
    A slight change in plans as far as that's concerned...

Because it's during the week, James ask that I keep the after hours social gatherings after class to a minimum... time and noise wise. He works his ass off with Greg in Landscape and is dog tired when he comes home... remember, he now lives there full time. He gets up EARLY so sleep time is an issue.

Folks are MORE THAN WELCOME to hang out after class for a couple hours and have a cold beer or three... but the hunt camp most likely will not be available as usual.

Mac said he is staying at the hunt camp with us and I don't think he's the stay up till midnight drinking/talking shit kind of guy, especially as he's there in a professional capacity. On my next e-mail I'll mention after class social possibilities and see what he prefers. He might like hanging out with boot-lickers or he may not...

Sorry about the change as I planned on anyone and everyone staying... but James recently brought it up and I have to say I understand... he's older than me and until things change, he's stuck with that ball-breaking job for the time being.
    Would setting up camp well away from the house accomplish all of the above?

Just a perspective; hanging out with Pat Mac is less of an objective and more of a interesting prospect. I wouldn't know how to be a boot licker if I tried. Killing the travel time, humping gear, cutting up with my buddies, and being outdoors around a fire in November is what I was looking forward to.

Either way, let us know. It's not like this is going down tomorrow.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Almost image searched boot licker ..........at work...........................What was I thinking.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    Almost image searched boot licker ..........at work...........................What was I thinking.
    Chicken shit.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Yeah....but I need this job..

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Would setting up camp well away from the house accomplish all of the above?

Just a perspective; hanging out with Pat Mac is less of an objective and more of a interesting prospect. I wouldn't know how to be a boot licker if I tried. Killing the travel time, humping gear, cutting up with my buddies, and being outdoors around a fire in November is what I was looking forward to.

Either way, let us know. It's not like this is going down tomorrow.
    That's what I initially had in mind... I don't see why that would not work out. There are a few nice places one could set up a tent and camp out. BUT... noise discipline after 9pm or so will be a must, noise travels well at night as you guys know.

WHO ALL WISHES TO PITCH A TENT AND CAMP OUT?

Keep in mind the hunt camp most likely won't be available (shower, kitchen, etc.).
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

That's what I initially had in mind... I don't see why that would not work out. There are a few nice places one could set up a tent and camp out. BUT... noise discipline after 9pm or so will be a must, noise travels well at night as you guys know.

WHO ALL WISHES TO PITCH A TENT AND CAMP OUT?

Keep in mind the hunt camp most likely won't be available (shower, kitchen, etc.).
    Obviously..........I'm in.

AG, what time do you expect the sessions to begin and end? 8a-5p?
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_McNasty View Post
    AG, what time do you expect the sessions to begin and end? 8a-5p?
    I would say that's about right. I plan on doing a FU e-mail with Mac to get details...
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

I would say that's about right. I plan on doing a FU e-mail with Mac to get details...
    He'll probably tell you "FU too".

Man, I was looking forward to staying at the hunting camp, looking forward to the fellowship and no commute. But I understand. So what do I do with the big jar of KY and the "home prostate exam " video I bought specially ??
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."