Likes Likes:  36
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hey hotdogs come out and shoot pins

FLT,

None of the nine posts above yours were any where near saying that, not even in jest. Only one mentioned C4 and was referencing using all his ammo.

Look at the tire as a metaphor for life, some can handle it better than others. No one is perfect but everyone who showed last night left better for it and met some new like minded individuals.
    Yes getting old sucks, if you are lucky but being the tire sucks more.

I cant make it tonight, my daughter has a concert, but I may come next Thursday night. What round count ?? I may shoot my HK45 !

Also would you be offended If I dragged my tire along or should I just bring a walker ? :-)
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Graduate
    NJC I'm not looking for a pissing contest. I'll go back and edit out the tire reference.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

I don't give a damn what your age is or your physical condition, sitting on your ass sending rounds is a damned fun way to pass the time.

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by e.money83 View Post
    I don't give a damn what your age is or your physical condition, sitting on your ass sending rounds is a damned fun way to pass the time.
    You give me a 12 pack and a coffee can and I will entertain myself for a couple hours....

Not that I condone mixing alcohol and firearms...

Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    Johnny is just trying to get a few people to come out and shoot. You young guys are being a little short sighted on this situation. Do you think you are going to be able to run from one position to the next all your lives. I know for a fact you will not. The mass majority of people that are over 70 years old can't it's just a fact of life. Some of you are not in the best of shape even now . It will only get worse with age that is also a fact. I don't think any of you owe me any thing but I would very grateful if you could cut old guys that still trying to enjoy the shooting sports a little slack. Thank you for your consideration in this matter. Wayne
    Wayne, I've never said one single solitary derogatory word about the pin shooting event. Nearly every person out there is my friend, it looks like fun.

By contrast, whenever there is an opening to mock or patronize C4 or non-square range practical application shooters, you do, even if you have to fabricate said opening like you've done in this thread.

I'll not mention it again because you've expressed the intention to not have a pissing match. Fair enough. Just know I'm done getting kicked and pulling my punches on the matter.

To all others; Go shoot pins. Great group of guys, well organized event, and a ton of fun.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by e.money83 View Post
    Not that I condone mixing alcohol and firearms...
    Cold beer and bullets do not bother me. Now lord Calvert and throwing stars on the other hand can fuck a fella up pretty good...

Ike Aid and and tomahawk handles strangely come to mind.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

I suppose it depends on the quantity/quality of the beer. I try to avoid the Canadian whiskey, it's just way to easy to drink and trends to lead to over consumption. I need liquor with some burn to it to keep me in check.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Wayne I will shoot any of them head to head on the pins anytime they want an will bet I will beat most of them.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!