Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: PMAG Group Buy - Closes EOB 5/1

Anyone else want in on sloppy seconds?
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

mags in yet ?
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

All are in. Except for yours.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

great. When can I pick them up ?
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

When they come in.

when will that be

Graduate
    On a side note note having nothing to do with ^^^^^^^ thanks for the foliage green magazines Dale . They match my Knights rifle color perfectly .
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

I was just planning on bringing yours to C4.

When would be a good time to pick these up?