Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Framed!!

Re: Framed!!

[quote author= link=topic=860.msg7060#msg7060 date=1366805332]
    was the house designed like a normal house would be, i.e. how a normal person would lay it out? Or was it designed like a sadomasochistic firearms instructor would want?
    [/quote]

Tack pretty well nailed it. But it *is* meant at first glance to be like a normal house, it just has some [size=1em]sadomasochistic features[/size]. ;D

For instance; a large window, mounted slightly lower than one might expect. To facilitate old home intruder egress.

It has a closet under the stairwell that is standard for lots of homes with stairs, with some definite [size=small]sadomasochistic features.[/size]

There are facilities to accommodate ATM robberies/assaults outside the "house".

We are currently working on a new "Talon Tactical Darts" feature.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 11:02 PM.

Please tell me you're coming in my window during this class. ;D >
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

[quote author=Tack Driver link=topic=860.msg7069#msg7069 date=1366821341]
    Please tell me you're coming in my window during this class. ;D >
    [/quote]

Aww heck, you know me. If I do it will probably be after you though the room was clear and moved on. :-*
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

[quote author=Rumbler link=topic=860.msg7070#msg7070 date=1366821769]
    Aww heck, you know me. If I do it will probably be after you though the room was clear and moved on. :-*
    [/quote]

I would expect no less.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Nova Scotia or downtown Tallahassee, one or the other...

There's a REAL reason for the venerable cognomen "second story man" to signify a home burglar. In my experience (on the done to, not the doing to end of things) they are far more likely to come in an upstairs window than at ground level. Better get Rumbler a ladder with one of those automated ascender things they hawk on the TeeVee, and put him in through the RIGHT WINDOW! :-*
    "Living life in fear isn't living life at all." ~ Winter Soldier

I'm too excited. I'm going to have to drink to sleep. :-\

The second flood didn't get ~finished~ but Charlie built plenty of evil into it already.

Don't forget your FLASHLIGHTS.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.