Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Framed!!

Grand Pooba

Re: Framed!!

[quote author=Tack Driver link=topic=860.msg6441#msg6441 date=1365792273]
    http://le.atk.com/ammunition/federal...ls.aspx?id=998

It's LE132-1B. Please see if you can get it. I think it is hands down the best anti-goblin shotshell around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNb2uvezzx0
    [/quote]
    I will attempt to source it Monday. Wow that sounds uppity. Lemme see if I can find some Monday.
    Train like your life depends on it, cause it does.

[quote author=talon2 link=topic=860.msg6468#msg6468 date=1365822341]Wow that sounds uppity.
    [/quote]

That's what happens to people when they go off and get thier own shooting complex, training emporium, and holster conglomerate. ;D
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

I'm getting antsy! Come on Saturday!
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

[quote author=Tack Driver link=topic=860.msg6994#msg6994 date=1366650741]
    I'm getting antsy! Come on Saturday!
    [/quote]

Tack, you should be. This is going to be a GREAT class.

The Israeli Defense Force commando guy said what we already knew: That airsoft/sims shoot house is just plain evil. ;D ;D
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Did I miss something? When can I get a membership and start shooting!? this place looks amzing and its 10 minutes from my house.
    In a battle of wits, I refuse to fight against those who are unarmed...

[quote author=Squirrel link=topic=860.msg7042#msg7042 date=1366737555]
    Did I miss something? When can I get a membership and start shooting!? this place looks amzing and its 10 minutes from my house.
    [/quote]

http://www.talontraininggroup.com/Talon-Range

Just sign up on their site.

When I left this evening JD & Charlie were working hard to get the second story done. Knowing those two as I do it would not surprise me if it wasn't twice as evil as the first story.

God I love those guys. ;D ;D
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Worse than the Pat Thomas houses?

Far far worse.

Honest. It is a nightmare. In fact it is several nightmares. I'm thinking the only folks who won't like it are the ones that expect to win every time.

I know that sounds bad (to the untrained) but you know what I mean (because you are NOT one of them); clearing a structure is an absolute last resort. For good reason.

[quote author= link=topic=860.msg7060#msg7060 date=1366805332]
    was the house designed like a normal house would be, i.e. how a normal person would lay it out? Or was it designed like a sadomasochistic firearms instructor would want?
    [/quote]

It's starting to sound like the latter.

With movable walls they can keep you on your toes session after session too. The houses at Pat Thomas, while there was no "good" way to clear them solo, I knew what I was going into and what to look for. Sounds like I will loose that luxury for the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 11:02 PM.