Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  58
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: law enforcement officers heads up

Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    It may sound actually rather callous on my part, but there is a part of me that is calculating how the media will react now that their (albeit imaginary) bubble has been burst and they have realized you don't need to live by the sword to die by one.

Suddenly all those folks they have been mocking as "paranoid" probably don't seem quite so paranoid now. I realize that particular publication made a living poking rabid animals with sticks, but I'm hoping it will serve as a wake-up call for everyone.
    Well said.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    Are you familiar with the writings of Albert Pike?
    No, sir.

Is this the Confederate officer and Free Mason that you're referring to?
    Last edited by substratum; January 13th, 2015 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by substratum View Post
    No, sir.

Is this the Confederate officer and Free Mason that you're referring to?
    If I know Jafar:

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike.htm

Quote Originally Posted by polebarn View Post
    I never said I believed in it.

But the man somehow conveniently predicted the first two world wars - in the middle of the 1800's, to include the players and the scope of the struggle. For the final world war he stated that Muslims and Jews would be pitted against each other. I'm thinking he's not too far away from going 3 for 3.

Quote Originally Posted by substratum View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how the American left serve as apologists for Jihadists. The American Jewish community in particular. The Jihadists hate Orthodox Jews, so just imagine what they'd think of the majority of American Reformed Jews who are more or less Jewish by tradition only (not really by "faith"), sort of like belonging to a social club. Mind boggling.

Glenn Beck was talking about Rosie O'Donnell this morning, because she made some sort of apologist statement regarding these Jihadist Islamists, and his point was basically that, "You'll be among the first people they round up and kill". Heck, if they'll line up other Muslims next to a ditch and blow their brains out, or lop their heads off, and bury them with a bulldozer for not being the right flavor of Muslim, imagine what they'll do to Infidels who are militant lesbians or flaming gay men. Like I said, mind boggling.
    They do this to gays.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-throw-...-death-1478913
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton