Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  64
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Trade In Pistol Sale, Glock and S&W

I know you're just trolling me, but...........

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    clips
    magazines.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Dale can you get cheap 17 or 22 mags?

Sophomore
    10 magazines if you can get them please.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Dale can you get cheap 17 or 22 mags?
    Not at this time. Here is how used mags usually work. Police departments trade out old busted for new hotness. Distributors separate all the mags and sell the guns with 1 mag and then sell the extra mags separately. Since I don't see used G17's or G22's very often, I don't see mag deals.

I will keep an eye out for mag deals.

And whatever you do, stay away from the Asian ones.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by ferris View Post
    10 magazines if you can get them please.
    Gotcha.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    And whatever you do, stay away from the Asian ones.
    Dale I kinda figured that was how it was working, but thought I would ask just in case. Thanks for the heads up on the Asian ones, I will remember that. The mags I am looking for are for mag change training ONLY, so I am not concerned about how well they work. So what are the cheapest 17/22 mags you can get?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The mags I am looking for are for mag change training ONLY, so I am not concerned about how well they work.
    If that is the case, the korean ones will be fine. Just don't trust them for anything more.

The korean mags are very sneaky. They will work fine and one day for no freaking reason they stop working. Or worse yet you drop one with a few rounds in it and the base plate breaks off and well.. Shit happens.

Glock 17 mags (17 round mags) and Glock 22 15 round mags are $25, out the door new.

Thanks Dale I will try to hunt down the cheapest Korean mags I can find.

Dale, ask if they have any 20 round AR 556 magazines that the can include with the order. I need 3 new or used. Thanks