Signal 0
Likes Likes:  64
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Trade In Pistol Sale, Glock and S&W

Dale, ask if they have any 20 round AR 556 magazines that they can include with the order. I need 3 new or used. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Dale, ask if they have any 20 round AR 556 magazines that they can include with the order. I need 3 new or used. Thanks
    None used. Do you want magpul or USGI type metal mags?
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    None used. Do you want magpul or USGI type metal mags?
    Metal, for truck/tractor guns. The 30s are longer than the pistol grip and tend to get in the way.

Thanks

I can get you Bushmaster for $25 (ouch)
    or Promag for $13.

https://promagindustries.com/ar-rifl...-magazine.html
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Metal, for truck/tractor guns.
    .......which seems terribly counter intuitive.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    .......which seems terribly counter intuitive.
    I need you and Ike to clean them for me. I've got some ryegrass sprouting and growing.

But they are still running.
    Last edited by Cattle/Horses; January 15th, 2015 at 05:24 PM.

I need you and Ike to clean them for me. I've got some ryegrass sprouting and growing.
    LOL. I believe it.

It will be my pleasure, but when the SHTF, I'm calling in the favor and carving beef out of your cattle.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Thanks Dale I will try to hunt down the cheapest Korean mags I can find.
    KCI is liquidating. $6.99 for Glock 17 mags.

http://www.kcimags.com/

BTW, got the first run of guns in.

The G21's just guns and 1 mag, no glock box or anything. The M&P's have the box and 1 mag and nothing else. Guns are used, dirty, but overall in pretty darn good condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    BTW, got the first run of guns in.

The G21's just guns and 1 mag, no glock box or anything. The M&P's have the box and 1 mag and nothing else. Guns are used, dirty, but overall in pretty darn good condition.
    Nice pistol for the money! Thanks Dale.