Signal 0
Likes Likes:  64
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade In Pistol Sale, Glock and S&W

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    .20 per round for 9mm vs .70 per round .357 Sig. That's a significant difference just for training ammo. No one is using +p or +p+ for training.
    357 Sig is a nice SD round, but I can't afford to shoot it.
    Reloaded 357 Sig is about 35 cents a round. Still more than reloaded 9mm, but not quite twice the price.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Cant imagine why anyone would shoot factory ammo. Seems crazy to me.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    More info on the Glocks:

It's a Glock.
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

I had a Glock 32 in .357 I loved it but thats one snappy round. I used to shoot CCI Blazer through it until they stopped making it in alum case, then it became expensive so I sold it to I think.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 10:29 PM.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    I had a Glock 32 in .357 I loved it but thats one snappy round. I used to shoot CCI Blazer through it until they stopped making it in alum case, then it became expensive so I sold it to I think.
    Shame on you... I reload 357 Sig for cheap.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 10:29 PM.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Quote Originally Posted by Airgator0470 View Post
    Shame on you... I reload 357 Sig for cheap.
    How is the pressure on the brass ? I have heard it is tough. I would like a full size for work, but if I get anything other than .40 I have to provide my own ammo, then I also lose compatability with others on my shift.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

The smoking deal on the M&P got better. We are dropping the price to $350 out the door because CDNN is selling these with extras for $299. I can't beat their price, but I am doing what I can.

I am ordering tomorrow morning, please get your orders in ASAP.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

If the G22's get to that price sign me up

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    If the G22's get to that price sign me up
    My cost is way higher on the Glocks. But if you buy 10 we can talk!!!!

Hey it don't hurt to ask, and I wish I could afford 10

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture