Just a note on rifle ammo for the class in November... I've seen people come out to participate in class only to have their rifle choke on cheap ammo. Regardless of your opinion(s) concerning the cheaper steel case ammo, Spend a few bucks and get brass cased ammo. I've shot thousands of rounds of the cheap stuff with no significant issues... but seeing as you're paying BIG MONEY to be there, why take a chance...

REMEMBER... NO STEEL CORE OR STEEL JACKET AMMO... PERIOD. In the past I've allowed bi-metal type jacket ammo but NO MORE... some of my steel targets have noticeable dimples most likely from someone not paying attention and shooting steel core/jacket ammo.

To make sure no one slips in any unacceptable ammo, NO STEEL CASE AMMO regardless of brand will be allowed... no exceptions. Brands like Wolf, Silver Bear, Tula, etc., will not be allowed.

Plenty of time to pu some regular old 55gr FMJ from Wal-Mart. Get it now while it's available... you never know what the political climate will be like months from now.