Signal 0
Likes Likes:  29
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Buy: AAC 300 Blackout Handi-Rifle + Bonus

Graduate

Talking Holiday Buy: AAC 300 Blackout Handi-Rifle + Bonus

Dale and I briefly discussed this, but I'd like to get some interest going and see what everyone thinks -

H&R/AAC 300 Blackout Handi-Rifle - http://www.advanced-armament.com/300...fle_p_630.html

$240 out the door, cash price.

If we confirm 5 of these sold, we will order another one that will be raffled off at the CCGF Holiday Party on the 20th. I'm thinking $5 dollars a ticket and all proceeds go back to the Rumbler/Jonas/CCGF Team for any expenses to run this place. Open to ideas however. Hopefully the CCGF team is okay with this - we are very fortunate and grateful for all of the business and new friendships this forum has provided. Except Tack.

Orders will be placed either Tuesday or Wednesday. Post here to confirm.

Thanks,

-Daniel and Alan

I'll take one.

Graduate
    Thanks guys. 3 to go.

I swear I've seen one of these before. Rumbler didn't you show me one you had? That little thing was pretty cool.

Jafar I saw Rumbler's 300 too and got to handle it. Small with a good punch and you can pack it all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    I swear I've seen one of these before. Rumbler didn't you show me one you had? That little thing was pretty cool.
    10-4. Handiest little rifle out there. Like Madmitchell says. It is so dang small you will be tempted to carry it in a shoulder holster.

And yeah, the 300 BLK punch. Mild to wild - whatever you want it to be.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Does anyone know if this caliber is available in a 4 or 5 round bolt gun like a Rem 700 ?
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Does anyone know if this caliber is available in a 4 or 5 round bolt gun like a Rem 700 ?
    Remington makes it, seems to go for $600 to $700 because its SPS Tactical. Savage and CZ also have them.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Cool.. It loks like nothing comes close to the price point here...Nice rifle and great idea for supporting the forum.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Yea, I am hoping that some lower priced Remington 700 barrels come out. I have a $300 Remington 700 that is just begging for a 300 black barrel. But I'm not about to spend $300 for a barrel and even more for a smith to install it.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.