Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  14
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lower Parts Kits and Receivers

1717 Old Briar Trail, Tallahassee, FL 32305

Lower Parts Kits and Receivers

The popularity of the Anderson order has given me the initiative to order more Lower Receivers AND Lower Parts Kits. I'm pretty sure I can get the SigTac braces as well. If you want any of these, let me know what you want.
    If you want to know which Receivers are available, then refer to the $50 MULTI-CAL thread.
    Tommy Brown
    (850) 766-4590

TommysFirearms@gmail.com

Tommy, what brand LPKs are you getting and what $ for them ?
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Anderson LPKs and they will be $42.00
    Tommy Brown
    (850) 766-4590

TommysFirearms@gmail.com

Thats crazy.

Please put me down for one if you can pull an order together, Tommy.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    I will take a lpk

Im going to the Dominican Republic for the week of Thanksgiving. So it will be available after I get back.
    Tommy Brown
    (850) 766-4590

TommysFirearms@gmail.com

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Did not mean to hit the dislike...... clumsy fingers

In for one LPK.

BTW, for future reference, posting something for sale without a price is a complete waste of your time and ours. Just constructive customer feedback. Which brings me to;

Can you get a good deal on the Sig brace?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

I'm in for 1 LPK also. Not really familiar with Anderson Arms, but I'll take one for that price.

Tack, brace is usually around $125 or so.... not to shot on Tommy's thread, but why not just go SBR for a little more...
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    I'm in for 1 LPK also. Not really familiar with Anderson Arms, but I'll take one for that price.

Tack, brace is usually around $125 or so.... not to shot on Tommy's thread, but why not just go SBR for a little more...
    I'm planning on have all you guys on the "cool toys list" getting put in boxcars as my go time trigger.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater