Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween / night '2-gun' match at Talon Range

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    I apologize for the topic twist but I gotta say something.

Seadog does indeed have a sense of humor. I know this for a fact.

My best guess is that he simply does not know you guys well enough to be comfortable "letting his hair down" (VERY figuratively).

OK. I'm done with my hijack. Just wanted you guys to know that you are misreading him . . . sorta.
    You guys must just resonate with each other. If he didn't let his hair down the two times we both got drunk at CCGF get togethers, I don't know what "letting hair down" is.

He's an intense, serious dude. Nothing wrong with that. It's a characteristic...........and this shit takes all kinds.

Hijack off.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post

Seadog does indeed have a sense of humor. I know this for a fact
    Dude I'd believe you but.

He told us he didn't.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Just a reminder...We will be having our standard monthly USPSA match Saturday morning, and our night match later in the evening. Shooters meeting for the night match will start at 7:15. If you want to attend, but are lacking a light for either your handgun or carbine, let me know--I have plenty of extras.

John

My breath is baited. C4 guys, come out and play, this is gonna be good!
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    My breath is baited. C4 guys, come out and play, this is gonna be good!
    While I'm extremely curious to see how people that haven't trained/practiced in no/low light do under clock induced stress the first time out of the gate, tonight is the wrong night. Too many extra curricular activities.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    While I'm extremely curious to see how people that haven't trained/practiced in no/low light do under clock induced stress the first time out of the gate, tonight is the wrong night. Too many extra curricular activities.
    No problem. Its TOMORROW night.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Hey Tack you bitch or witch treating to night.Probably both.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Graduate
    See you ladies there.

Stages look great. Bundle up and come see!

Supporting Member
    Had shit all ready to go and my baby girl had to come down with croup. 15 minutes on the nebulizer and a shot of steroids and she's already feeling better, but no night out shooting for Dad. I hope y'all are having fun.