Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  17
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are we shooting Pins

CCGF Head of Ambushes

Are we shooting Pins

Are we shooting pins tomorrow evening.I plan on being there.How about the rest of you,Flt,Harley,Bob, ect.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

You know I'll be there. Hopefully more people will show, we got all those donated winnings for new shooter entry fees
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Maybe slackass will show,dishdoc if he has not been in the Ike aide,every one knows Tack won't show.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Ouch...I get off work at 4:30 and face an hour drive home. The three hour wait between when I get off and when the match even starts is a issue for me, on top of the hour drive home. I can get a lot done at the house in those three hours. And the list is long. That's why I've never made a night C4 shoot. I'll get up early and head into the field and arrive on time but waiting around for 3 hours kinnda sucks.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

There is one other factor. I love shooting games! We try all kinnda shit around my place. But as we all know shooting lots of rounds is expensive! I remember a thread on here where there was a C4 vs pins guys xchange and somebody said "Yea they lay their mags out on barrels and shit". I thought about that and so I figured I'd go to some C4 shoots to check out the dark side. I kinnda like those shoots also. And since time and ammo are limited on this end, it's crimped my pin shoot time.
    I do want to come out and run that new trigger I got on the H&K. The reset is awesome!
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    come out when you can.I know what you are talking about with all of that driving.

Junior
    I'm going to try and make it tonight. I'm still packing to depart for South Dakota at O-dark-thirty tomorrow morning for my annual pheasant hunt. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    I'm still packing to depart for South Dakota at O-dark-thirty tomorrow morning for my annual pheasant hunt. We'll see.
    That sounds like a great trip. Tear em up.
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Good luck ,Ken

Was gonna, but Wifey wasn't feeling too hot when I got home. Needed kid coverage.