Likes Likes:  53
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: .338 Winchester Magnum - CAUTION!!

.338 Winchester Magnum - CAUTION!!

Hey folks.

I just spoke with Greg at the range. He told me that he found - on the rifle range where brass gets picked up fairly regularly - some .338 Win Mag with splits down both sides of the case neck and one completely missing the case neck.

Seriously - the neck completely missing.

If you own one of these rifles and it has been to the Talon range in the last . . . couple of weeks . . get the rifle checked for headspace/chamber issues.

Immediately! Before you fire it again!!

Seriously. The life you save may be your own!
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Uh Ike, you hear this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    I am on the pilgrim version....I got a story for tomorrow. I am really depressed. 338 is not in my possession after my ride tonight
    You need bail $ ?

Bummer!
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Graduate
    I didn't wat to hear it until you posted that. Now I want to know!

Tell the story, you drama queen!
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    I am not going to tell my story. It makes me look WAY to fucking stupid.

No 338 mag.
    That is all

Nothing I cant drink off.
    You got hoodwinked. You got the ol' bait and switch. Nothing to be ashamed of. How far away are they? We could take the sub and deploy BCC on them.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Didn't y'all girls learn not to beg in junior high? Give Ike the cold shoulder, he'll come around and spill the beans on his on. Jesus, kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Didn't y'all girls learn not to beg in junior high? Give Ike the cold shoulder, he'll come around and spill the beans on his on. Jesus, kids!
    Cold shoulder? Is that a new kind of beer?
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I ain't liking that one Ike. But i'd like this one.

Name:  brokeback2.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  50.0 KB