Likes Likes:  53
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: .338 Winchester Magnum - CAUTION!!

Graduate
    Damn. That is a story...
    Last edited by mapper; October 15th, 2014 at 05:08 PM.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Always ask to speak to Eddie at the outpost he is the owner.I have dealt with him for over 15 yrs have always got a fair deal from him.He is always at the gun show also.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Graduate
    What had happened was . A 338 Winchester magnum is Just to much gun for the average mediocre Kind of guy to handle. Just saying.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

TACK! you really "Liked" a picture from a movie about gay guys. Brokeback Mountain.

Better get your sugar checked in the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    TACK! you really "Liked" a picture from a movie about gay guys. Brokeback Mountain.

Better get your sugar checked in the tank.
    I like it when Ike makes all you homophobes uncomfortable.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    You fuckers can't "Quit me"

I tried, (I can quit you guys.)
    You're just lying to yourself. You know that right?
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    I like it when Ike makes all you homophobes uncomfortable.
    That reminds me, how's your an TS golfing going?

That reminds me, how's your an TS golfing going?
    He hasn't had any time for golf since he took up those "roping" lessons with you.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

He's scared of me, wouldn't even come over when I invited him to lets discuss his attitude. Then avoided me at Talon, but it all worked out with the 1911 tossing.

You on the other hand, gaye him a deal on some clubs and threw in lessons. http://forum.capitalcitygunforum.com...-Iron-Set-2-SW

He's scared of me, wouldn't even come over when I invited him to lets discuss his attitude. Then avoided me at Talon, but it all worked out with the 1911 tossing.

You on the other hand, gaye him a deal on some clubs and threw in lessons. http://forum.capitalcitygunforum.com...-Iron-Set-2-SW
    I don't see the lessons mentioned.