Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  14
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Those of you who tumble or vibrate your brass.

Heck. That would probably get used more as an amusement ride than a brass tumbler.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Graduate
    I've always tumbled and as I've gotten older I've started to vibrate a good bit. Oh --wait ----never mind.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I use the lyman ultra sonic,dump cleaned brass into water dry them with a heat gun,pop them into my old vib tumbeler with corncob for 15 minutes looks like new.Primer pockets are clean after the sonic bath
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Sophomore
    Primers in.

I tumble and vibrate Jafar's momma's ass.

Just in case you guys thought you were going to have a thread without a momma' joke in it.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater