Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  167
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire side chat--- FRIDAY

I would really like to be there Ike, but I've been working nights this whole week and won't be off till Monday morning...sorry I can't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrent View Post
    I recognize it
    You, I and a few more!

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Because rumbler will be there.
    so I prolly shouldn't bring my tupperware G19?
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoorewar View Post
    Wait, are they like 3 inning games? That's a quick turn around.
    I wish. Its a seven inning game each and last fri our 745 game went until almost 945, cause of extra innings. Besides I gotta be there to atkeast play with my vet team.. mostly its drink beer in the dugout and talk shit to the other team.

The wife and I will be there.

For those that have more important things to do (like cutting toenails, watching football or whatever it is) we also ARE uber busy; both Friday (yes, until evening) and Saturday morning (John Birch Society meeting, so we won't be the last to leave), but building REAL (face to face) relationships and, eventually, a sense of community --however it's done-- is insanely important.

Of course, if we were the men we see ourselves as, we'd also meet and do the same at Dark Horse classes and actually train together, but I guess "happy-happy fun-fun time" is what we need to do first. What's so frustrating is that I'm just as guilty as others here of being stupid busy and not being able to sacrifice my time for the cause.

I could really use some IkeAide after all that's happened this month.

I'm also looking forward to seeing dishdoc getting dishdoc'd.
    Name:  dr_jekyll_and_mr_peep.png
Views: 53
Size:  66.7 KB

Ivan, an oath keeper
    “If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.”

Archbishop Desmond Tutu

I only got Dishdoc'ed when I was home, not at Ikes. I'll be working in Panama City Friday but will try to make the drive over if my wife doesn't mind.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
    I am in...Ike, send me an address for my drone's Garmin. I can actually attend 'cause family has other "shit" to do...

Is this another one of those, "I am going to a function where I know no one, but I know everyone will be armed?"
    We've met, and I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Don't worry BB , I won't be armed.
    Never a good idea.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Sophomore
    How would I go about being able to receive the address so that way I can swing by after softball?

Quote Originally Posted by fsustang03 View Post
    How would I go about being able to receive the address so that way I can swing by after softball?
    I've seen this done two ways;

You could say "Hey, Ike, PM me"

Or you could just PM Ike. I'd recommend the latter.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Tack, it was supposed to be facetious.

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm always armed.
    Last edited by seadog; September 11th, 2014 at 10:39 AM.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato