Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  58
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fundraiser For Abby

Fundraiser For Abby

Hey Guys! My daughter Abby is trying to get a spot on Team USA International Bunker Shotgun Team. As I have reported...well, bragged...on this forum, Abby won the Women's overall medal at the Florida Junior Olympic Qualifier in Gainesville. She just got back from the Olympic training center in Colorado Springs where she brought home the Bronze medal for her age group at the Junior Olympic Championships.

She is going back to Colorado Springs the first week in August to compete in the USA Shooting National Championships. I have talked with Rumbler and the guys at Talon have agreed to host a raffle fundraiser for Abby to help with some of the expenses.

We have Two, (2) 325 bricks of Federal 22LR Match ammo as the prize. Talon has the raffle tickets and has agreed to sell them. I believe they are going for 3 for 5 bucks. Get out and buy these tickets and help Abby get a spot on Team USA!

Where else can you pick up 650 rounds of 22LR for 5 bucks??

You can follow Abby at Abby's Bunker on FaceBook
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ammo_zpsd20319bb.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	3214   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abby and clay.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	3215   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abbyMedal.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	3216  
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

If I get out tree this week I'll grab a ticket man.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Here is a pic of Rumbler and Abby from today at Talon. The Raffle will run until August 11, 2014 at 5 pm. The winning ticket will be drawn at 6 pm. Rumbler said you can call in and they will take phone orders for tickets. The tickets are 2 dollars each or 3 for 5 bucks.

C'mon guys...step up and take a chance on 650 rounds of .22LR and help a local shooter at the same time!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

I'll pick my tickets up Wednesday during the C4 drills night.

.............and LOL at Rumbler's TGF shirt.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Yeaah. I realized I had that on about an hour later. Kinda weirdly ironic.

What can I say. I ran out of clean clothes several days ago and just have not had time to drop them off to be washed.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Drop them off to be washed? Must be nice.

Junior
    Fixed it for you:

You missed the blem up and to the left of the logo......

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Thanks Ken. That Abby is something else. What a great young lady.

And Yeah Outlaw. Someone shot me in the end of the nose with 9mm hardball a couple of days ago. The scab will probably sluff off tomorrow.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    Thanks Ken. That Abby is something else. What a great young lady.
    :
    I'm sure that she is, but you're probably just saying that because you lost a shooting bet to her.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater