Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notifications?

Wait you get one when YOU like a post?

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

It seems so, but not consistently. Crazy.

BR it shows all the likes you give and receive but only notifies you of the ones you receive. It confused me one day also. It just that you and other like something around the same time and yours shows up first.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

Interesting.

Just keep liking my posts while you work it out

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

<-------------Rep Whore

Oderint dum metuant

Damn YF don't hate the player

Oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    <-------------Rep Whore
    It's made me more empathetic to them bitches in my employ.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

It happens to me as well, hasn't always and doesn't always do it.
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Ok now the like button is gone, somebody stole it! Ohh.. wait , there it is
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain