Signal 0
Likes Likes:  30
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Talon Top Gun Competition

Junior
    Interesting. They made a big deal about this in the lead-up but I don't see anything on the 100.7 website/bookface pages regarding results, pics, or the like.

Graduate
    I didn't shoot, but the guy who won was a solid B shooter on his way to A if he isn't there already.

Didi they send out the results? I never saw any email or anything. I would like to know who won.
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------

One of AB's ringers won. I know; big surprise.

I wish AB would have had some control over who the radio stations chose to participate so I could be mad at him. But he definitely DID NOT, so I can't be.

The radio stations were/are handling the administrative stuff. Let me ask JD and/or Charlie and see what I can find out. Maybe I can at least get the "unofficial" list we produced upon tallying the scores and post it here . . . .
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.