Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  381
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: I assume there is a bowling pin matching tonight.

Yeah, when I noticed Tyler shooting lefty I asked somebody "is he left handed?"

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Tack ,he might not spell right but he shows up for the matches,that is more than some short people that I know does!He is not and arm chair shooter,and he does put his money were is is mouth is!!!!!!!!!!!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Tack ,he might not spell right but he shows up for the matches,that is more than some short people that I know does!He is not and arm chair shooter,and he does put his money were is is mouth is!!!!!!!!!!!
    Throw down Tack, Throw down... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikec2003 View Post
    And to think, when this started, we all called jim a ringer, due to his revolver skills. It seems tyler is a bowling pin hustler, and was just sandbagging at first...or he just got his gun figured out.
    I don't think he's been sandbagging . He's just improved that much. If you remember when we started this I said everyone would get better. I still believe that's true. And just for the record he beat me fair and square . And for you doubters both of the for the money shooters were shooting ( wait for it ) 1911s . I believe they were both Springfields as well. All in all I had a great time . Tyler is fast becoming the guy to beat if you decide you'd like to try pins you'd better bring your A game. Just saying------ and shit.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

So, how many times in a row do you get to win before you're made a spectator for a couple of weeks?

Graduate
    LoL . Yep I'm thinking we need to bump him up to 6 pins.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Yeah, ive known him for a few years now, a bullshitter he aint. I was poking fun at him with the sandbaggin bit

But yeah, he gets 6 pins and 5 rounds
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Or back to four cartridges.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Fair is fair. That's the purpose of the exercise. To compare skills and see what works. Revolvers, after hanging around for 158 years, are apparently still fairly effective! I do think though downloading the mag capacity of the autos to 6 tilts the scale in terms of real world. It does make it fair for the wheel gun guys.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by thedishdoc View Post
    Fair is fair. That's the purpose of the exercise. To compare skills and see what works. Revolvers, after hanging around for 158 years, are apparently still fairly effective! I do think though downloading the mag capacity of the autos to 6 tilts the scale in terms of real world. It does make it fair for the wheel gun guys.
    ........and the 1911 guys. I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater