Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  381
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556

Thread: I assume there is a bowling pin matching tonight.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    also we shoot the head plates in a downpour.Where was the pygmy,in a dry place of course.He would drown in one of those southeast Asian monsoons.He would not be able to keep his head above water.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    also we shoot the head plates in a downpour.Where was the pygmy,in a dry place of course.He would drown in one of those southeast Asian monsoons.He would not be able to keep his head above water.
    I dunno Johnny. I've dropped some turds in the toilet bigger than him and they float sometimes.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Whats wrong with your sorry butt coming out to shoot pins ,AB is not the one running his mouth.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    You are right Yankee even small turds float sometimes.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Ok,whats it going to be for the fun shoot Thursday night?Any bright ideas? We need to know what to bring for fun & games.