Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Group Buy - TAC Hybrid Receiver - All Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoorewar View Post
    Damnit I want one just to have,to broke right now.if I can scrounge up the money ill pm you.dont hold one for me tho cause not sure if I can do it.
    You can have mine. Just call us when you get the scratch.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Graduate
    Many thanks for everyone that purchased these - we are now out of them. Look for the next deal we can cook up...

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoorewar View Post
    Damnit I want one just to have,to broke right now.if I can scrounge up the money ill pm you.dont hold one for me tho cause not sure if I can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Well, these will all be gone by then, but I'll have a hundred dollar one you can buy when you get the scratch.
    Just sayin'.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

I still will sell mine to you jmorewar.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

How bout a group buy on LPKs...
    Agreed. Now that a lot of us have lowers we need LPKs.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 05:20 PM.