Signal 0
Likes Likes:  20
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Group Buy, Used Glock 21 (45 ACP) Gen 4 $499.50

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    I'm talking name brand though, not something thats good for 3 minutes then sets my gear on fire or will explode in my trunk.
    Dude, the video of something like that would be priceless..
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

My cost on a 12 pack of Surefire batteries (see link below) is $19.23, shipping (for any order under $500) is $5.

http://www.surefire.com/12-pack-batteries.html

So 5 boxes would be something like $100.65 cost. Plus tax.

Do you think $115 out the door (cash) would be fair?
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

surefire are good but so are streamlight and panasonic. There has to be a better price point.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

surefire are good but so are streamlight and panasonic. There has to be a better price point.
    I'll look. The fix seems to be in on prices. What price point would be competitive in your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    I'll look. The fix seems to be in on prices. What price point would be competitive in your mind?
    $6 a dozen.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    $6 a dozen.

Rudy, I need your connections.

How about a quality brand like AimSports...

Yea.

I can get Streamlight 12 packs for $17.89 but that distributor charges us more for shipping, so its a wash.

Graduate
    We ordered an extra one for anyone interested. We will snap some pics once they come in.

Danman,
    Couls also use a CR123 group buy or maybe a Surefire Mag (90 round) or Magpul PMag buy ? I hear in bulk they are around $8

NJC
    NJC, Primary Arms is having a pretty good sale on CR123 batterys. A 12 pack of streamlight brand is $15.

http://www.primaryarms.com/Streamlight-3V-Lithium-Batteries-12-Pack-p/stl85177.htm?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&ut m_term=Streamlight+CR123A+3V+Lithium+Batteries&utm _content=Memorial+Day+Savings+at+Primary+Arms&utm_ campaign=Memorial+Day+Sale+2014