Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  19
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brought home GOLD!

Brought home GOLD!

Daughter # 2 participated in the Florida Junior Olympic Qualifier at Gainesville over the weekend. It was open to all shooters age 20 and under. She shoots International Bunker, which is what they shoot in the Olympics. The event, which is held in every State, is sanctioned by USA Shooting. She is trying to get enough points to get a spot on the Team USA National Junior Olympic Squad.

It is like Trap except there are 15 throwers instead of 1 and the birds fly between 85 and 100 MPH instead of the 35 MPH that comes out of an ATA trap house. She brought home 2 gold medals. She won gold in her age class (12 to 14), and she won the gold for Women's High Score of the event. She is the State Champion! She also finished 11th overall (boys and girls) for the event. It was a long, but rewarding weekend for her.

Her next event is the White Flyer Grand Prix at the South Georgia Youth Shooting facility at Hartsfield, Ga.. near Moultrie this weekend, May 3rd and 4th.
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

That is EXCELLENT!!! Please pass along my congratulations to her. Just SUPER !!!!!!!
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Congrats to her man,that's awsome.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

wow tell her congrats....i bet your proud as hell
    fuckem if they cant take a joke

That's great! Much congratulations!
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Congratulations! Good luck next weekend.

That should make you sleep better at night. Nothing like a dead eye daughter to keep the peckerheads at bay.
    The problems we face will not be solved by those that created them.

Graduate
    Fantastic!

Sophomore
    Congratulations!!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Congrats,good work.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!