Likes Likes:  29
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Match Thursday Night?

I'm pretty sure a gun won't be a problem. If my big red range bag is there I will probably have two or three handy.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Match on for this Thursday?
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

You bet!
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I will be there Rumbler!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

We need to get our heads together then to figure out a way to remove Talon2's stated reason for not making the matches. After all this all was his idea, he dang sure should be able to shoot it.

Can you set aside 100 rounds of 10mm for me? i seem to have run out on my sunday range trip and will need some so I can miss the pins with high velocity
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

I'll be happy to, Mike.

I am planning on being there, if life allows
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Grand Pooba
    I'm sorry but in the past 27 years I have missed enough Christmas,, Thanksgivings, Easters, birthdays and ballgames, I ain't gonna miss anymore unless something really bad is happening. I would like to be at every one but I am gonna have to miss one every now and then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    Excellent! Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

We need to get our heads together then to figure out a way to remove Talon2's stated reason for not making the matches. After all this all was his idea, he dang sure should be able to shoot it.
    Train like your life depends on it, cause it does.

I'm not fussin JD. God knows you have sacrificed WAY TOO MUCH already.

My line of thought was getting the majority (at least) to agree to an alternate evening - changing the match night - so you could attend regularly without any conflicts with your personal schedule. We know that you want to shoot these matches. We want you to too.