Signal 0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fucking A! Came On Top Again...

Shit yeah. He rang the steel plAte at 100 yards with a 3 inch kimber 1911
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Who did you come on top of? BTW, the american spelling is cum.

(Good shooting man).
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Reminds me a shooting drill I did at shoot n move to get your heart rate up and faigue you. You start out with both of your your hands on the target, pistol holstered. At the buzzer you move to the 3 yard line, 3 push ups, and 3 shots. 5 yard line, 5 push ups, 5 shots......all the way out to the 15 yard line....It was fun to run this drill and also to spectate.

Push-ups? I'd just shoot my self before moving, less painful than a stroke as I understand it.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.