Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fucking A! Came On Top Again...

I was there, I saw him do it, it was impressive to say the least, good job David!

and yeah, he had a top tier rifle with a top tier optic, but as we all know, those are tools, it's the skilled operator who makes the tools do what you want.

Also, thanks again for letting me shoot that Cheytac, it's an amazing machine
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

What rifle and optic were you shooting?

he had a cheytac 308 with a nightforce scope, it's all fun and games till you're humping an 18 pound rifle all day. fuck that, im glad I was running a lightweight AR
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Driving Instructor TargetShooting's Avatar
    Going out for training, shooting and shit, one of the best parts is to meet nice folks.

Mike is a really nice guy carrying the lightest custom built rifle I've seen.

Besides all y'all can imagine, we shot stuff(s) cooler than Cheytac and Remmy 2020
    BAILOUT TARGETSHOOTING!

CCGF Driving Instructor TargetShooting's Avatar
    Mike please tell Taylor i say thanks for letting me know the Remington 700 can carry 4-5 rounds. I learn something every time.
    Last edited by TargetShooting; February 16th, 2014 at 10:01 PM.
    BAILOUT TARGETSHOOTING!

Nice shooting man.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Quote Originally Posted by TargetShooting View Post
    Mike please tell Taylor if say thanks for letting me know the Remington 700 can carry 4-5 rounds. I learn something everyfpday.
    it's Tyler but will do too bad you weren't there saturday night, you'd have enjoyed the night fire with the Dan's suppressed, night vision scoped AR

Mike please tell Taylor if say thanks for letting me know the Remington 700 can carry 4-5 rounds. I learn something everyfpday.
    With a Wyatts box mag conversion you can make it hold 10 AND have detachable mags

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Mike please tell Taylor i say thanks for letting me know the Remington 700 can carry 4-5 rounds. I learn something every time.

Woops. I think that I may be the reason you didn't know that.

I suspect that you have only seen me single load mine. I do that because this rifle likes the cartridge over all length longer then the magazine will accomodate.

And YES I am aware of the (tactical) problem associated with that. That three hundred yard prone in the back of the pickup truck firing five rounds as fast as possible with hits where they count really drove that home. More than once.

if I didn't know better I'd swear there for a while Bob lived for saying "OK. Good hits. But do it again and knock 10 seconds off this time." I know for sure when I would give him the stink eye after his saying that, he was grinning from ear to ear. Every time.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikec2003 View Post
    I was there, I saw him do it, it was impressive to say the least, good job David!

and yeah, he had a top tier rifle with a top tier optic, but as we all know, those are tools, it's the skilled operator who makes the tools do what you want.

Also, thanks again for letting me shoot that Cheytac, it's an amazing machine
    From what I've heard TS is quite a good shot with a 1911 as well.