Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA Service Pistol Match 15Feb.2014

NRA Service Pistol Match 15Feb.2014

Saturday Feb 15 at Otter Creek

$20.00 Entry- Handgun to the winner

Supposed to be a bunch of other prizes
    George at NoShoe talked me into it so I'm going to drag as many suckers... I mean "people" as I can with me

Call him @ NoShoe for more info or Bob Wetherington, the event coordinator, for more info@ 850-562-5281

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Didn't make it by the store today to sign up. But I'm going. Never shot in a competition before. Looking forward to it.

Holsters required?

"On Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014, an NRA Police Service Pistol Match will be offered at the WCSO Training Center and Range, 65 Qualify Lane, Crawfordville, FL 32327 (850) 962-1239.
    Orientation begins at 1:30 p.m. and the match begins at 2 p.m. The Range is open for practice at 1 p.m. The entry fee is $20 per shooter with a 48 round course of fire.

The course is designed to encourage Law Enforcement Officers to improve their skills in firearms proficiency. The program is open to citizens as well. Prizes will be awarded for the winning shooters in each class.
    All shooters are welcome to compete whether they are law enforcement or civilian.
    A hand gun will be awarded to the FIRST PLACE male civilian and FIRST PLACE female civilian courtesy of NO SHOE FIREARMS in Crawfordville.
    For more information, contact NRA Training Counselor Bob Wetherington at 850.562.5281 or pager 850.395.0238."

May be helpful but I don't think it's required, a mag holder will be very helpful as there is a mandatory reload on 3 of the 4 stages

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

You should get Dr. Bodo to run the female div.

Oderint dum metuant

Details????
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by 0317 View Post
    You should get Dr. Bodo to run the female div.
    Ya, I tried that. No joy. She's a bit shy.

She does want to practice with us though...

Sounds good, after she cleans our clocks a few time she'll be in

Oderint dum metuant

Also, she said something along the lines of: "He wants me to compete in the women's class cause then he won't have to be outshot by a girl."

Name:  NRA CoF.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  14.3 KB

She would be correct!
    Here is the Course of Fire for the match it's the best I could do with the damn PDF file. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oderint dum metuant