Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is shooting USPSA Saturday February 1?

Quote Originally Posted by TargetShooting View Post
    Cant shoot USPSA without having it fixed.
    A lot of people shoot low with a glock,including myself.After about 300 rounds I got the feel for it and a lot better shot placement.May not be sight may be you being used to your 1911 more than striker fired.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

I shot slightly left with my G22 until I figured out she liked the finger a little deeper before ya squeezed her

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0317 View Post
    I shot slightly left with my G22 until I figured out she liked the finger a little deeper before ya squeezed her
    You give her the shocker?2 in the pink 1 in the stink.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Does every thread need to wind up in the crab shack?

Seriously guys, all of you, please stop and give some thought to information that could be genuinely useful to new/other people that wind up in the shack because of added content that has absolutely no value except juvenile humor (though some of it is indeed pretty funny).

I'm NOT bitching at you directly Jmoorewar - please understand that - but you have provided an increasingly typical and all too frequent example so . . . . deal with it.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

What time does it start?

I shoot low and left with my XD

Name:  grip correction.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  53.0 KB

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

What is the start time guys? I'm 60 miles away and in the central time zone. I will need some lead time to load out. I guess I'll bring my H&K, my xd45 and my beretta 92 and see how much I suck.

Get there around 8 8:30 to sign up and look at stages.starts around 945 eastern time
    Me

Daniel Tosh

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    Does every thread need to wind up in the crab shack?

Seriously guys, all of you, please stop and give some thought to information that could be genuinely useful to new/other people that wind up in the shack because of added content that has absolutely no value except juvenile humor (though some of it is indeed pretty funny).

I'm NOT bitching at you directly Jmoorewar - please understand that - but you have provided an increasingly typical and all too frequent example so . . . . deal with it.
    Noted.i will TRY to keep my BS in the shack(most of it)
    Me

Daniel Tosh