Likes Likes:  72
Dislikes Dislikes:  6
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Cattle/Horse Potluck Roll-Call

It was a hell of a good time. My favorite part was the volley of short jokes I got from a bunch of fuckers that had to elevate their eyes (even if slightly) to tell them to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    I have a bunch of "HELLO MY NAME IS:____________" tags in my big red range bag.
    Yeah, but those all already have your name and address on them for when you go out on your own.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Just wanted to say DANG, hate that we missed the PotLuck !!! Things have been busy for me lately....... apparently I'm going back to work. Wife is sick of either; me/my retirement/my laziness; or some combination thereof. Just turned in my background packet to a state LE agency for an indoor job they <tentatively> offered <as long as I pass the BG and drug test>. Should be no prob, since I'm so old...... I don't do drugs and everybody with any dirt on me is dead or suffering senior dementia by now........
    But seriously, not doing road duty work will be a change for this aged, retired copper!
    Anyway, hopefully we'll make the next shindig.
    But I didn't miss much if Jafar didn't show up tho I reckon. He's rumored to be the life of the party...... among other things........
    The Obama presidency is not a cure for anything; it is a major symptom of a soon-to-be fatal disease........
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Expecting a criminal to care that his gun is illegal is like expecting a car-bomber to care that he double-parked.-JTC

Bro, you know I got your back! That doesn't mean I can't stab at it little while I'm here

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Hey she backed into it so she's got no room to talk.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    waiting until a back is towards you to start your stabbing is your MO right? That's what that nanny goat told me.
    And why are you talking to my goats?

Oderint dum metuant

Thanks Tak.....Name:  beer.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  93.3 KB
    The problems we face will not be solved by those that created them.

LOL. Well done. I left it as a toll/rent on the cooler.

Shit's good, ain't it?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater