Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3 - Gun Subclass.

Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    But not a long gun ?
    Lets just say its more like a short barrel 8ga shot gun.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    You can't pick up your brass at 3 gun.

My 223 costs less than half your 308.
    7.62x39 is another option. AK's, Ruger Ranch Rifles, even AR's are chambered in it.
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

"Governor, I haven't let another man touch my gun since 1861."

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    4+1, yeah.
    Mossberg does have 7 round magazines for the Persuaders etc. They don't use an extension to achieve that.
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

"Governor, I haven't let another man touch my gun since 1861."

The mossberg 500s come in 5 and 7 length magazines. Barrels must match tube, and I think the only 7 round barrel is the persuader barrel.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    The mossberg 500s come in 5 and 7 length magazines. Barrels must match tube, and I think the only 7 round barrel is the persuader barrel.

Why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql14XB5X47g
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    500 barrels have the lug to retain the end of the magazine tube permanently fixed. The tube length has to match the length to which this lug was welded to the barrel.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

If you guys seriously want another division, I'd be happy to add it into the next 3-gun match. The scoring for 3-gun is easy, and adding another division and breaking out the info when I send out scores is a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by razzman1 View Post
    If you guys seriously want another division, I'd be happy to add it into the next 3-gun match. The scoring for 3-gun is easy, and adding another division and breaking out the info when I send out scores is a piece of cake.
    Thanks. Doesn't sound like their is interest on this board, however I'd be interested in it if others are. I enjoy the sport and I have decided I'm not going to switch over to a Semi-Auto Shotty because they just don't fit my home defense usage, so I want to continue to practice with the guns that I am going to 'go to' if things get hinkey.

Graduate
    I already said I'd shoot it with you. Come on, that has to be worth something!

I wasn't discounting you AB, just saying it didn't sound like Much interest.