Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is going to the Tally gunshow this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by jlfar0311 View Post
    Let me say that it turns out I don't know anything.

You are right, I should keep my mouth shut.
    Cool, give me the address and I will mail them out today. Or is that considered bio-terror? Never mind, its mostly got a bit of Santorum from your mom on it, so I'll leave it with her this afternoon and you can pick it up.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Yea, I don't even look at the forum, I just do new posts. Sorry.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I hope you don't kiss your mothers (OR mine) with those mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    I hope you don't kiss your mothers (OR mine) with those mouths.
    Yea, I try to keep my lips away for anything I suspect has syphilis. However my mom drinks enough that I am sure its sanitary.

Sophomore
    Ill be there. Im working Sat and Sun but I can hopefully make it there Sat afternoon.
    “When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win” -Ed Macauley

Were any vendors doing good deals yesterday firearms wise? Who was most open to negotiation?

Graduate
    Good deals for the general public are as rare a unicorn. I go on occasion just to look but unless you catch someone in the parking lot before they get in the building the vendors pickup any deals that might show up. Add that to the fact that they look over each others stuff before we are allowed in and a good deal is a rare thing indeed.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

That was my first show here and I got that impression. The people watching was fun though.

I was there, I bought 2 ammo cans at the special "forum" prices...and it was good to meet Tim
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

Freshman
    I enjoyed meeting forum members. I saw a lot of good deals at the show, and spent more than I should have. Thanks, Tim