Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USPSA at Talon tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    But but but my workday IS going to the range.
    rub it in.....
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Raining, I don't get to go to work today...so I am headed out to zero my squirrel gun in. TRPC is having the first Silhouettes match of 2014 on Sunday. Got to make sure my .22 is ready to go
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

Does anyone have an extra m&p 9mm mag I could use Saturday?i have 3 but I'm not paying 39 more for another from academy.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Jmoorewar I look forward to seeing you there! it is a great time!
    Never Forget those who died for our freedom!

You to man.itll be the first time I've had the day off on the first Saturday.im so excited.
    Me

Daniel Tosh

Having more magazines would never hurt, but you'll easily be able to make it through the match with 3 magazines. You will have to shoot in Limited Division to take advantage of the full capacity of the magazines, but you could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoorewar View Post
    Does anyone have an extra m&p 9mm mag I could use Saturday?i have 3 but I'm not paying 39 more for another from academy.

Quote Originally Posted by razzman1 View Post
    Having more magazines would never hurt, but you'll easily be able to make it through the match with 3 magazines. You will have to shoot in Limited Division to take advantage of the full capacity of the magazines, but you could do it.
    oh ok.i was under the impression I could only load 10 rounds per mag
    Me

Daniel Tosh

I'm kind of hoping there won't be a lot of people there.a lot of folks are still out of town for the holidays so we shall see
    Me

Daniel Tosh

In Production and Limited 10 Division, you are limited to 10 rounds in the magazine. But you are not limited by number of rounds in Limited Division, only magazine length (140mm). Your M&P 9mm would be best suited for Production Division, but if shooting in Limited Division means you can come out and shoot, than who cares!

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoorewar View Post
    oh ok.i was under the impression I could only load 10 rounds per mag

Quote Originally Posted by razzman1 View Post
    In Production and Limited 10 Division, you are limited to 10 rounds in the magazine. But you are not limited by number of rounds in Limited Division, only magazine length (140mm). Your M&P 9mm would be best suited for Production Division, but if shooting in Limited Division means you can come out and shoot, than who cares!
    yep.im comming for fun and to learn how it all works
    Me

Daniel Tosh