Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For All Dillon 650 Owners

Graduate

For All Dillon 650 Owners

Who also like ice cream.

I'm working on a Thanksgiving reloading marathon before heading out to eat (and then hopefully get to the range this afternoon) and I got to a point I had to clean my 650.

That is when I discovered a Talenti gelato container will fit a 650 tool head perfectly, and have space in the container to store all the indexing pins, shell plate, ect. Just thought I'd pass this along because not only does Talenti make the best double dark chocolate gelato I've ever had (and I am quite the expert at frozen desserts), but a 650 tool head is currently running $27+shipping.

Thought I'd pass it along!

Fascinating !!

Thanks !!!

. . . what is "gelato" ?

Sounds kinda like jello ice cream . . . but not. I like ice cream.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Sophomore
    If I may, I believe Gelato is funny ice cream. Its what the Italians eat instead of ice cream. I think it has less fat than ice cream.
    “When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win” -Ed Macauley

Sounds like a fancy Italian automatic knife, except instead of a blade, a spoon pops out. I might need one of them.

Graduate
    Not enough less to make a note of! It's thicker and a lot smoother than ice cream. No "icy" textures. Focus on the 650!! This is for reloading knowledge!

AB 650XLs taste nothing like ice cream. Try and stay on topic, will ya!
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

I could use a reload on some ice cream

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Graduate
    Step away from the ice cream!
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

What kind of container would be the American equivalent of a gelato container? You know, use basics like a 'Red Man' tin, or '16 oz. sour cream', or a 'Cool Whip' container.

Graduate
    Available at Publix. Yes, they are expensive, but you are saving $27 on a tool head stand!