Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: CCGF Moving to NEW SERVER!

Jonas you could also create a link using the IP and send it to everyone. Just thinking out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    Nah. The whole point of this is to move it onto a slower server so you guys have to wait longer.

Excellent. Absolutely CLASSIC !!

, don't make us have to get Jlfar to spank you. You know that he would enjoy that farrrrr to much.
    Last edited by lonesouth; November 28th, 2017 at 11:49 AM.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Jonas you could also create a link using the IP and send it to everyone. Just thinking out loud.
    That'd work if I didn't have the forum in a virtual host config in apache.

You know, because we also have www.capitalcitygunform.com that I've already moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    We know buddy.
    Touché

Jonas,
    Thanks for the effort and time. I really do appreciate it. Virtualization, uptime, multiple web front ends and shared databases are all elements of redundant and disaster resistant deployments.
    In my previous life as a Cisco guy, this would have given me a wood, probably still would for Danman. Now I just think you are a geek, do you have a CCGF pocket protector ?

NJC
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

I've determined Jonas is an "Exhibitionist Geek". He actually looks for opportunities to fly his geek flag high and proud.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

I am not ashamed of my geekdom. I fly that flag proudly. It makes me money.

NJC: The Cisco IOS is a beautiful creature.
    Last edited by jonastio; November 14th, 2013 at 12:02 PM.

I agree, but their GUI's , especially ASDM is a pain in the ass if you grew up on the IOS. I did a complete career change a few years ago and dont mess with that stuff much now.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

From what I understand, the PIX firewall management was a gigantic piece of shit.

Triad
    Thanks very much, Jonas and Mike for using some of your proceeds to improve the site. Much appreciated by us all.